Sunday, September 14, 2008

ZAK HAS MANY HOBBIES


Here's the man with the drums, he looks pretty good there behind his new set. He's been practicing and doing really good. He also just got some new fish about a week ago. We have 2 dead and 3 still hanging on. Today he rode in a Porche 911 Red Carrara, after church. He's stoked about that one.
So he loves his pets, playing the drums, admiring cars (Fast cars) eating lots of hot dogs. He's a good kid!! He hung out at the dance last night and says he lost track of how many cuties he danced with. WOW

2 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Hey mom cool pic of carly and the handicapped girl! WAIT!! is that me!?!?!? AAAHHHH, well it is a good thing mauricio already married me or he may never have after seeing that picture.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Hey Zak! I love your drum set. Well of course I would like it, it is such and AWESOME color. I wish i could see you play it! Can't wait till we see eachother again then you can give me a show!!