Friday, September 5, 2008

Little Drummer Boy


Zaks first Marching Band Night. He was awsome to watch and having lots of fun and so were his parents. We were so proud!!

5 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

He looks so handsome in band uniform. We really wish we were there, it would be so fun to see that. I hope we get to see him play in the marching band sometime in the next four years.

The Heiner's said...

Zak, you look awesome!!! What a stud!!!! Jason was so sad he couldn't come over when we were there. Definitely next time! Sue, can you believe that's your baby?!?!?!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That's so cool. Tell him he looks great!! I bet he loved it.

Hasegawa Crew said...

I can't believe he is already that age, he really is a good kid, we had fun with him camping. Tell him he looks awesome in his uniform.

Carly said...

WAY TO GO IDAHO!!!! hey mr. studly! haha lookin good lil man! so i'm totally gonna try and be there for you when you play at the game the weekend i come up!!! that's gonna ROCK!!!