Sunday, September 21, 2008

GAME NIGHT

Friday was another game and full time entertainment by the band and drum line. We sure do like Zak - can you tell? Also what do you guys think of his drum set? He was hoping for a comment.

5 comments:

Janda said...

Wow he looks handsome in his uniform!! I love hearing the band come out on the field, it always gave me the chiles!! Your baby is growing up SO fast Sue.

Carly said...

Dude Zak ROCKs that band line in his spiffy uniform!! man i wish there was a home game on friday so i could see Z perform! oh well i'll have to come home some other time to see him.

oh and P.S.

i love the drum set, she is beautiful! you two make such a cute cuple!!!! (wink wink) haha

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

YES!! I love the pantie head picture!! That is one of the best memories of all time. Man we always have so much fun together!

Hasegawa Crew said...

He looks so good in uniform and I have to say I love the ninja panty picture that is great.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Riley and I think the drums are awesome. They look really fancy and I love the blue. What a cool thing to have around.