Friday, September 5, 2008

Date Night

I got my new camera, now trying to figure out how to use it. Here we are at the game, but mostly watching ZAK
playing the drums in the marching band, and not the game. We really had a great time. OH yes, Chris took this picture after he dropped my NEW CAMERA! I'm still smiling. I look pretty sweet in Carly's hat.

6 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

You do look cute in Carly's hat. Riley and i always have to take those kind of pictures of ourselves, dad did a good job, its hard to get both of our faces in the picture when we try!!!

The Heiner's said...

Yay!!! Im so happy you updated your blog Sue!!!! I've missed it! :) Glad you got a new camera, sorry Chris dropped it! :( Tell him congrats on the bishopric thing! That is so neat and I bet he'll do just great!!!!!!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh how cute are you? I love that hat on you. And shame on dad for dropping your new camera!!

Hasegawa Crew said...

You and Chris look awesome and I love the hat on you. So is the camera pink?

Janda said...

I Love, Love, Love the hat it looks awesome on you!! Dont you love having girls that shop!! I bet you guys miss the kids, and grandbaby sooo much! It scares me I know in just a blink of an eye mine will be all grown up! Hope your not to sad! Love ya guys!

Carly said...

haha oh yeah that is my hat! Way to drop the camera dad! ha looks a lil chilly there mama! I'm jealous I wish it was chilly here!! Well love you both! and just to let ya know i got a blog! tada! you guys are cute :) i love you both lots!