OKAY!! I've used my kids cameras for all my pictures now I can't create cute blogging stuff because I don't have a camera and they are gone. But things are going to change around here and I'm going to go get a camera. Then I'm going to learn how to use it...Good Luck to me!! So be patient cause I'm going to have some pics soon.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah mom, you did a good job posting, looks like you remembered how. i can't wait so show rhylan you blog.
Whoohooo! You are gonna get a camera?! Sweet. I am so excited for you. Blogging is more fun when you have pictures to post, I need to learn how to get pictures from my camera to my computer. I always have to ask Mauricio how to do it. Well love you!!
Can't wait to see the pictures and hear what you're up to.
Post a Comment