Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Grandson

We have a new grandbaby. Gracin Gail Williamson. Born July 22, 2009. I'm in Mississippi visiting his little family and helping out with Rhylan. Isn't he cute?








Savannah took some cute pictures of me and my 2 grandchildren. And the numbers will keep growing.




7 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

OH I LOVE THOSE PICS! and your hair! I want that hair style! it is sososososososo cute! You look so beautiful mom! love you

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Savannah! What a beautiful baby boy. I love the name to. Have fun!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

wait a minute ......new glasses?

Chris and Sue Knight said...

MOM! you look so beautiful!!! OH my goodness, how sweet are they?! Rhylan is so animated haha and Gracin, cute little munchkin. haha

<3 Carly

Chris and Sue Knight said...

You look great Honey! I love these pictures. Chris

Hasegawa Crew said...

Oh MY Gosh Sue those pictures are absolutely adorable. Did you cut your hair before you left it looks great!! I hope that you are having a fabulous time. Love YOu

The Heiner's said...

I love the pictures Sue!!! What cute grandchildren you have! I love the last picture! It's my favorite. What a proud Grandma! :)