Friday, August 7, 2009

Grandma in Mississippi

Baby Gracin so cute and loves to snuggle with Gammy Sue ( That is what Rhylan calls me)

Here's another one of my Snuggle Bugs, Rhylan. We sang, played games, chased each other around the apartment and even played hide and seek, shes pretty good at it. She even said" Gammys Awesome". That right there sums up our fun time together.
Well I had to do a quick photo shoot too... Looking pretty good for almost 50.

Here is the photographers assistant. She was helping to pose me, it was so funny that I had a hard time smiling right, I was just laughing. When I was on my tummy for pictures she thought that we were playing "Horsey Horsey". Pretty funny assistant but quite helpful in putting us in a good mood.

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh man you look sooooo good! And I think Rhylan must take after you for posing people! You always like to get us in good poses! What a fabulous assistant!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hey mom you wrote gracin gail knight on the side!!! Ha ha i thought it was funny, his last name is williamson ya know?

I like how you fixed the pic of just you and Rhylan i should put that in a frame for her room. We sure miss you around here, but I think I can handle these two...we'll see how i survive until tiff gets here!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA Gracin Knight? Oh momma!

Cleona said...

The pictures are so adorable. What a beautiful baby...and grandma.

Hasegawa Crew said...

Sue I love the pics and the one of you is great I would love a copy of that one. You look great for being almost 50!!! Love you!!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

post some pictures of camping!