Dressed up to hit the Ward Party. Could my lipstick be any brighter? Carly lookn' good. Zak and Carly checkn' out all the classic cars at the Ward Party.
Pretty much ditto what savvy said! Zak, seriously you were obviously made to dress that way! Carly you look so great! Mom I love the sweater. and oh Elvis, well you made your wife's dream come true! You are such a good sport. So are you still the bishop after that? You guys went all out, and it looks so awesome.
2 comments:
You two girls looked so cute!! I love the outfits and makeup.
And Zak looks like he came from back in time!
I love the dancing pictures you two got the moves!
OH and Elvis...you are a stud. The outfit is great. You should be that for Halloween.
Pretty much ditto what savvy said! Zak, seriously you were obviously made to dress that way! Carly you look so great! Mom I love the sweater. and oh Elvis, well you made your wife's dream come true! You are such a good sport. So are you still the bishop after that?
You guys went all out, and it looks so awesome.
Post a Comment