Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Call


Hi, Chris again. Last night about 6:30 we were having FHE. Zak was teaching the lesson when the phone rang. I was expecting a call so I answered it, it was Rhylan. Now sometimes Savannah will call us and hand the phone to her, but this time apparently Rhylan had hit a speed dial button and dialed us without her parents knowing. We talked for about 5 minutes before her mother figured it out. We all laughed. No one knew how much poor little Rhylan was missing her Pa Pa! (By the way it snowed about 18" here last night!)

3 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I looked at my "dialed" calls after that and found out that she called my friend Margaret twice. Made a call to 3x3, 66, voice mail, 3, 441-14, and you, all with in that 30-45 min. I am so glad she was actually talking to you instead of just listening. She must really miss you guys, glad she could make your night!

Carly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That a girl!! Oh thats funny! She is so silly i love her!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Well it looks like she tried very hard to get to talk to her papa! Good thing she only dialed 66 and forgot the other 6 or she may have talked to someone she wouldn't want to be talkin to!