Man I can't tell you how hard it was to row the canoe while holding my fishing pole and my umbrella!
Tiff was such a cute little girl and now she is such a beautiful woman. My moms email is jnwinn2000@yahoo.com.
I think that was the week I went hungry! I forgot what a good fisher woman Tiff was.
Yeah I remember how mom almost tipped us all over while trying to catch Tiffany's hat that so willingly flew off her head while fishing..ha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Man I can't tell you how hard it was to row the canoe while holding my fishing pole and my umbrella!
Tiff was such a cute little girl and now she is such a beautiful woman. My moms email is jnwinn2000@yahoo.com.
I think that was the week I went hungry! I forgot what a good fisher woman Tiff was.
Yeah I remember how mom almost tipped us all over while trying to catch Tiffany's hat that so willingly flew off her head while fishing..ha
Post a Comment