
Hi, this is Chris writing. The other day I came across some old pictures of Tiffy that I thought were pretty cute. These pictures brought back some great memories! I thought I would post them over the next couple of weeks just for fun. Here's a picture of the time we found Tiff playing with some bears while we were camping. She was a crazy kid!
3 comments:
Weird, I don't remember her being so happy about the whole adventure.
No that face isn't happy, it's like "I am going to pee my pants dad and why are you sitting there taking a picture and not wielding some kind of weapon! At least a shovel!"
ha thats not the only time Tiff almost peed her pants because of wild animals while we were camping. Do you all remember the Cows? "How many cows does it take to be a stampede Earl? Two?" -Tremors
Post a Comment