Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TRIBUTE TO ZOE 2001-2009

As some of you may already know, Zoe, our family dog was killed last evening November 2, 2009. we believe she was hit by a passing car here by the house. She was probably chasing a squirrel that she had been eying in the front window early that day. This picture was the first day that she became a member of our family. It was District Pinewood Derby and Zak had won 1st place at the race. And that was the day Michelle Daly brought Zoe to us for keeps. She was a chubby little doggy.

Her she is visiting Grandma Papa Winn in Sanders, making friends fast.


These two loved each other and hung out together most the time, even during naps. Both of them are asleep. They were good mates.

6 comments:

Carly said...

Its amazing how those two grew together. the first picture they're both so little so tiny and in the last they are so big and grown up. and after sleeping together for seven years lol they even look like they sleep the same!!! I'm so glad i had my camera right by me when i saw them on the couch. <3

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Hey dad remember when she barfed on you on the way to Mesa. Poor car sick zoe. She was lucky she was still so little and cute!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love those pictures of baby Zoe. She sure was a cute puppy!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Rhylan said "Zoe sleeping!!! with him" with a little giggle!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

http://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/09/02/gifts-you-can-sew/

Check out this website it rocks!!!

DHCHWinn said...

How sad, It's good to know that I'm not the only dog lover in the family! I feel your pain, I miss my Bean too!