Monday, May 11, 2009

Carly Graduates from EAC.




Happy Times for Carly. She graduated May 8, 2009. Several of us can recall happy times at EAC. It's starting to be a tradition to attend Eastern Arizona as we start out in life.
I Graduated in 1981, Savannah from 2002- 2004, Tiffany attended in 2004-2005 for 1 1/2 years , and now Carly. Even a few nieces have gone.

She looks so happy.

4 comments:

DHCHWinn said...

You must be a proud mommy!!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Yay! Carly rocks my sox! Her hair is so long, I love it! EA is one of the best traditions we have!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Carly you look so pretty! And I was thinking the same thing about your hair...long I really like it that length and style. Congratulations Carly. I remember it was such a happy day but sad to leave EAC, it is a special place. We all wanted to marry a Thatcher boy so we would never have to leave...Well Rachel snagged one and IS living in Thatcher! Way to go Carly, you are awesome. So sorry we could not make it and be there for you. I sure hope you understand, I would have loved to see you graduate...(I missed your high school graduation too on account of being 9 months prego and all.)