
Do you think we took this a little to far? No way, dressing up for Halloween is fun. You remember don't you girls. Halloween, it's the best!! I too loved it as a kid and sometimes as an adult.

Don't we make an unlikely match. He loves his mother. He was so happy with this costume!

What a Joker? Cool Halloween Party.You don't
Even Know Dude. I did pretty good on the make- up.
6 comments:
OH my gosh! You guys are awesome! Zak, you scare me! That Batman scared me bad! I love it. You look great! Made sure to show the boys. They loved it!
Wow, I still haven't seen the movie but he sure looks like the joker I saw in previews! The make up is perfect. When was your Halloween party? By the way mom you make a beautiful princess/Queen. Zak looks so big compared to you in that picture.
DUDE Z you look awesome! Mom really great job. But honestly even thought it is so awesome I am not too surprised. Our costumes always rocked! Oh I got to dress up for work and I was batman! Z we were enemies for halloween!
hahahahaha oh my heavens!! Mom the make-up is AMAZING!!! ashley and i were talking about how perfect it was! P.S. ashley is obsessed and she absoultly loved it! Dude Zak man, hahaha you rocked that like no one else!
Mom you are soo loverly! ;D *whistle whistle*
oh and yeah i totally agree with sav. He looks massive compared to you! he is so tall! ha well you know what i mean.
I love it Zak you look sooo cool. Talk about scary it does look like the movie character. And my dear sister you look ever so lovely and I love the crown. love you
You did awesome on his makeup. Wyatt was a scary clown, and I tried to do his makeup, and Kenny had to come in and take over.:) What was Chris???
Post a Comment