8 TV shows I love:
CSI Miami
CSI Las Vegas
Heroes
Lost
Biography
Animal Channel
DIY shows
American Idol
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Los Correlas (they serve prime rib)
2. Red Lobster
3. Chilis
4. Chuck a Rama
5. What a Burger
6. Petes Fish & Chips
7. Olive Garden
8. Panda Express
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Talked to my sister
2. cleaned my room
3. made supper for a friend
4. fixed a friends necklace
5. had lunch with hubby
6. folded clothes
7. checked my kids blogs (favorite time of day)
8. more boring stuff (I didn't have to go to work)
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going to Provo, Horn Lake, and Thatcher
2. Getting rich
3. another grandbaby
4. a weeks vacation again
5. Seeing Braydon & Brooke & BreighAnna & Kim
6. A good nights sleep
7. No more migraines
8. Having no more hot flashes
8 Things on my Wish List
1. Going on A Church Historical Tour
2. going to see my kids & granddaughter
3. Going to Dollywood
4. Traveling to countries with castles
5. Going to Egypt ( but I think it might be too hot)
6. Finding a lost ancestor and doing Temple work for them
7. I Wish I could lose weight ( I can wish can't I )
8. Going to Graceland
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ha hey i didnt know What a Burger was on your top 8 fav.! ha ya learn something new every day :D
<3 you!!!
Someday mom I will take you on a church historical tour. And NONE of the rest of the fam will even be invited because they always think we are crazy for wanting to do that instead of the STUPID beach! You and me!
I loved your answers. Riley says he wants to go to Egypt too! Oh and i saw that you want another grand baby ...tell tiff its her turn.
Dude Sav, tell Mauricio it's my turn! I am all for it, don't get way too excited but it may only be a few more months, but we will at least be pregnant for sure a year from now! That is if everything works out well!
Post a Comment