Fun pics! We are so proud of you Z. It was a great ceremony Mom and Dad, great work!
That was a good night. So glad we could be there for once. Way to go Zak.
I love how happy he looks in all of these pictures. :) That was such a good night. So proud of you Zak.
So proud of you Zak! In Kenny's family it is very important to be an eagle scout and I hope all of my boys will get theirs someday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fun pics! We are so proud of you Z. It was a great ceremony Mom and Dad, great work!
That was a good night. So glad we could be there for once. Way to go Zak.
I love how happy he looks in all of these pictures. :) That was such a good night. So proud of you Zak.
So proud of you Zak! In Kenny's family it is very important to be an eagle scout and I hope all of my boys will get theirs someday.
Post a Comment