Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Story of Grammy Sue & Papa, just for Rhylan

Rhylan here are some pictures of Papa and Grammy Sue. Somedays we are silly. Doesn't Papa have a silly face in this picture. Grammy does too.
Grammy and Papa like to play too. Do you remember Papas tire swing. Do you like to swing?
Sometimes Papa tells funny stories. We like to laugh, it makes us happy. We like to hear you laugh, it makes us happy too.
Grammy and Papa love each other soo00 much, we want to be together forever. Your mommy and daddy loves each other sooo much too. Guess What? We also love Rhylan and Gracin soooo
much, and are so happy when we see you.
Grammy and Papa think that Rhylan is the best Princess ever. We can't wait to hug you the next time we see you. Love, Grammy and Papa

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I LOVE the one of you guys laughing.....so priceless!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I keep trying to get Rhylan over here to look at this but she always refuses!! I'm not ignoring you I'm just waiting for Rhylan to be happy enough to look at it!---I like it:)

I'll let you know what she says.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Rhylan said: "I love you! I know the church is true. I know you can come to my home. I know you can do your testimony. I can't wait to see you again. I know you love me. That's all I wanna say"

This is word for word. I would say what else do you want to say to Grammy and papa, and she would say a new sentence.