

Here is Zak's band,
One Fall. They practice each Saturday. We think they are pretty awesome. They do some
Rise Against, some
Yellowcard, and some of their own stuff. The band members are (from left to right) Chrispen (guitar, lead vocals)., Zak (drums, harmony vocals, key board, cowbell, ect) and Kyle (bass guitar, sometimes falsetto).
3 comments:
that's really cool zak! And what nice parents you have, I didn't know they let you practice in the living room! No wonder mom got an mp3 player! Hahaha. by the way I think the other two kids have the same shoes matchy matchers! GO ONE FALL!
I think the drummer is so hott! winkwink
Okay now get mom to record you playing and put it on here so we can all hear!!! I bet you have so much fun playing in a band...what ever happened to Before the Breakdown?
Well that is just like you Zac Be unique.Awesome
Post a Comment