Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Day 2008

It was a small get together, but we had great company. Tiffany and Mauricio and Carly came to visit for several days. We really loved it. We will not have the Deza and Williamson families for Christmas this year so seeing Tiffany and Mauricio was great and the Williamsons, well they live sooo far away to come for such a short visit, & we understood that but still missed them. We had lunch at Nanas' ( Chris' Mom) house with Aunt Fleta and Uncle Bob.

1 comment:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I am so glad that T & M were able to make it. I bet the weekend was great. Thanks for understanding, we would have LOVED LOVED to be there, it makes me sad sometimes to not know when i will be able to get back there but hopefully not to long, I miss you all. Love you! Happy snow days