Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Mighty Hunter

Zak got his doe last Friday, Chris spotted three and Zak picked one out. It was 140 yards out
and got her right behind the front leg and she was down. They really have a lot of fun. So now
we have our years supply of meat again.

4 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

SO cool Zak!! I got the picture on my phone this morning. I can't believe you got that great shot from so far away, awesome job. I think you need to give dad a few pointers!! You have got the last two deer/elk.

The Heiner's said...

That's so sad!!!! Poor Bambi! :( Just kidding! Good job Zak!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Wow cool her eyes are glowing! anyways ZAK ROCKS!! Good job bubba.

Janda said...

Ya FOOD!! That's awesome Zak! So did Chris get his or did you only have one tag????